Number 16 School SL domiciled in Calle San Miguel 7, 50001, Zaragoza, Spain, with CIF B99231722 and registered in the commercial register of Zaragoza, Volume 3678, Folio 42, Sheet Z4780, Inscription 1. Contact email: email@example.com
The user and / or customer of the web www.number16.es agree at all times to provide truthful information about the data requested in user registration form, and keep them updated at all times.
Number 16 School expresses its respect and compliance with the provisions contained in Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
Therefore it informs you of its data protection policy so that you can freely decide whether to provide your personal data to Number 16 School.
Number 16 School informs you that your personal data entered through www.number16.es, if any, will be stored in files owned by Number 16 School SL. These files are intended to manage, administer and provide services or provide content to request Number 16 School, better understand their tastes and adapt services to your preferences and offer new services and content and to send commercial information related to the latest news and promotions from School Number 16 in the area of services and content offered through this website.
The failure to provide such information or providing incorrect information impossible for Number 16 School to provide the services or content requested.
It also accepts that the data provided can be transferred to other Group companies belonging to Number 16 School, as well as associated companies, subsidiaries and / or associates. Also agree that these companies may send information about goods or services provided. In any case, their acceptance is revocable, without retroactive effect, as set out in Articles 6 and 11 of the Data Protection Act.
Also in the search for full transparency in their relationship with the customer, Number 16 School informs you use this website other computer mechanisms related to personal data, such as logs.
Logs are files stored on the server of Number 16 School to record data on your browsing and whose primary purpose gather information on the operations performed by you. They also allow us to keep providing the requested services and content, better understand their preferences and offer other services and contents that may suit your tastes. They help us analyze the operation of the system, locate the incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time.
In the event that the execution of the services are provided to Number 16 School personal data of third parties, you warrant you are lawfully entitled to provide such data, and proceeded to inform him of the transfer of data and seek your consent, taking responsibility for the breach of these obligations.
You will have the opportunity to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the telephone number (+34) 976 902 816. Number 16 School maintains the levels of protection of their personal data in accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, regarding security measures of automated and non-automated files containing personal data and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data you provide to Number 16 School, notwithstanding that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs without cookies the services offered by any page be diminished significantly.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies: session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies
- Google Analytics stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. Google does not keep as your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on using Google gives the cookies we attach this other link.
- For any queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.